Sunday 11 September 2016

The most boring TVC concept

This blog post shows the development of my pitch development. these things I found very helpful for engaging my creativity and focusing on what the client really needs.

Client: Toy Library

Promotional needs:   Attract members, give information

My Clients Problem(s): lack of awareness, lack of knowledge of services.

Target market: Parents 25-35


12 Keywords associated with the toy library:

Creativity
Toys
Family
Community
Kids
Development
Health
Play
Growth
Imagination
Enjoyment
Fun

6 words that are the opposite of what the toy library is about:

Boredom
Loneliness
Black
Dark
Sad
Death

Creation of most boring concept:


Writing this script certainly showed me what not to do... remembering things I learn from Duncan Sarkies about subtext I want to communicate information without causing the audience to cringe at the fake dialogue.

So far my ideas revolve around children's creativity and development... The main thing I want to aim for is to create an image that does not it sound like another dull community project run out of an underused community hall that has no appeal to a child... or parent for that matter.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Josh. Yes - ideally, dialogue should embellish or extend upon what is not evident or can't be seen visibly.

    ReplyDelete