Sunday 9 October 2016

Toy commercial preperation

Locations, My ideal location for the Toy Library commercial is in a modern clean living room with a nice white sofa and good light. these are the things I am looking for when location scouting.

Just like the following picture...


BUT!

I need a backup plan because most people with kids under 6 are not going to have a white sofa in their living room... and if they do it probably is not very white anymore...

So my ideas are to take white duvet to cover the sofa (as well as covering the floor) this way if I can't find a nice looking living room I can do a lot of close-up shots to get only the white duvet in frame and use a large aperture to give a very shallow depth of field.



So while location scouting I must keep in mind...

lighting placement,
wallpaper,
windows and color temp,
Framing for d.o.f.
Power points

























1 comment: